- Summer School Information
- College & Career Center
- Regional Occupation Program
To enroll a student you must provide the following at the time of registrationOther Documents: If you have a restraining order against any person, involving this student, please present this restraining order so that a copy can be placed in the student’s records. Please provide a copy of any Custodial papers pertaining to your student at the time of registration. We can only enforce parental rights with legal documentation. Please provide a copy of foster placement or guardianship papers. Students must be registered under their full legal name.
Proof of Residence. Under Education Code section 48204.1, the following documents establish proof of residency in an attendance zone.
Please see the New Student Registration Slideshow.
Who can enroll a student?
(Please call the Registrar to discuss any situations not listed below.)
· Either parent listed on the birth certificate, if parents are married
· Parent with physical custody per court document
· Court appointed guardian
· Verified foster parent
· Host family for an approved foreign exchange student
· Student over 18 years old may register self
1. Please provide two of the following:
- Property tax payment receipts;
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts;
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts;
- Pay stubs;
- Voter registration;
- Correspondence from a government agency; or
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of the pupil.
2. Immunization Record (California State Law requires this and must be provided for attendance).
3. Proof of Age. Under Education Code section 48002, the following documents establish age:
- Certified copy of a birth record;
- Statement by the local registrar or a county recorder certifying the date of birth;
- Baptism certificate;
- Passport; or
- Affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor.
4. Copy of IEP if student is in Special Ed.
5. If the student is a current high school student we need a current transcript AND exit grades from the previous school (if enrolling during the school year).
Graduates of Ponderosa
Transcripts can be requested in person at the Counseling Office or by completing the Transcript Request Form and mailing it to the Registrar with stamped, addressed envelope(s) of where you would like the transcript(s) sent. Graduates will receive the first two copies free of charge & additional copies are $1.00 each.
Current Students at Ponderosa
Fill out a Transcript Request Form & official transcripts will be provided free of charge by the Registrar in the Counseling Office. If you want the transcripts to be sent by US mail to colleges, scholarship programs or other organizations provide stamped, addressed envelope(s) of where you would like the transcript(s) sent.
During college application time, several students are requesting transcripts sent to multiple locations. Please allow sufficient time (48 hours) to process your request.
Email Ms. Driscoll with your graduation year, name at the time of graduation and a contact phone number and you will be contacted with information for ordering a new diploma.
Phone: (530)677-2281 X:2226