skip to main content




Online registration is here!  

This year we are moving to online enrollment for new students.
Click HERE to be taken to the distict registration page.

Who can enroll a student?

(Please call the Registrar to discuss any situations not listed below.)
·         Either parent listed on the birth certificate, if parents are married
·         Parent with physical custody per court document
·         Court appointed guardian
·         Verified foster parent
·         Host family for an approved foreign exchange student
·         Student over 18 years old may register self

Course Directory and Request Forms

Gaynor Driscoll


Graduates of Ponderosa
Transcripts can be requested in person at the Counseling Office or by completing the Transcript Request Form and mailing it to the Registrar with stamped, addressed envelope(s) of where you would like the transcript(s) sent. Graduates will receive the first two copies free of charge & additional copies are $1.00 each.
Current Students at Ponderosa
Fill out a Transcript Request Form & official transcripts will be provided free of charge by the Registrar in the Counseling Office. If you want the transcripts to be sent by US mail to colleges, scholarship programs or other organizations provide stamped, addressed envelope(s) of where you would like the transcript(s) sent.
During college application time, several students are requesting transcripts sent to multiple locations. Please allow sufficient time (48 hours) to process your request.
Email Ms. Driscoll with your graduation year, name at the time of graduation and a contact phone number and you will be contacted with information for ordering a new diploma.
Phone: (530)677-2281 X:2226