Ponderosa High School


Transcripts  |  Diplomas  |  COURSE DIRECTORY

TranscriptsGo To Top of Page

Graduates of Ponderosa
 Transcripts are to be requested in person or in writing.
Required information:
  • Name as it appeared when you graduated (not your married name)
  • Year you graduated from Ponderosa
  • Specify official copy (sealed and signed) or unofficial copy
  • Address where transcript is to be sent
Current Students at Ponderosa
Come in and request a transcript in the Counseling Office from Mrs. Driscoll. 
During college application time, several students are requesting transcripts sent to multiple locations. Please allow sufficient time (48 hours) to process your request.
Plan Ahead!
When Registrar's Office is closed, comprehensive high school transcripts may be obtained from District Records employee Judy Boone at (530) 622-4905 or (530) 622-5081, ext. 7303.  

DiplomasGo To Top of Page

Please contact Mrs. Driscoll for assistance @ (530) 677-2281 X 2226 or email