All participants will receive a wristband at the door (different
from your ticket). If you fail to adhere to the dance policy, your
wristband will be removed (your one and only warning). If you are
caught violating the policy again, you will be removed from this
dance, receive disciplinary consequences, and forfeit the opportunity of
attending the next two dances (including prom!).
Remember, this is a school event and
school rules apply to all participants.
1. No front to back
dancing; you must face your partner at all times.
2. When facing your partner, at least a hands distance must separate
3. Partners may slow dance in a hug position; however this must be
4. No body parts, other than feet, may be touching the dance floor.
5. No wrapping of one’s legs around another person.
6. No grinding, touching, or rubbing another person in a distasteful
7. No moshing or body surfing at any time.
8. No glow stick mouth wafers allowed (potential choking hazard).
attendees of the dance are subject to a random alcohol screening.